Saturday, September 17, 2005
Thank you!
Hey guys, just got back from our supper at Punggol Nasi Lemak, with that teh gao and nasi lemak, I think I will only be able to sleep when the sun is out.
Well guys, you have really given Esmond and I a very wonderful night just now, in fact for the past weeks. Well before I go any further, there are some things which I thought should be given credit for. First to Ivy, thanks for that wonderful cake that you have brought to share with us. Speaking as a boyfriend and as a friend, the little thought of sharing something nice with us and the simple act of going to Bukit Timah to get the cake speaks volume of your sincerity and thoughts. It is very much appreciated by all of us, definitely! Secondly to Cecilia, Magdalene and Melissa, their presences are definitely significant and felt by all of us, without which our night wouldn’t have been better!
Coming back to what I initially wanted to say, well guys really have to thank you a million times for all that you have done. The time that you have sacrificed on us, I am, and I am sure Esmond is too, really appreciate all your efforts. No amount of thank you will ever be enough! When did you guys started all these? Before Hu liren left I think. Come to think of it I am sure it’s like almost for a month. I came back home really feeling very satisfied (not because of the nasi lemak lah!), amidst all the laughter and singing that we had comes this very sincere and true bond among all of us. Our friendship really defines the meaning of unconditional love and giving. We show our true self to one another, not afraid of the critics that might come with it. We share our views selflessly, not afraid of any backlash that might be thrown back at us. We give willingly and not expect anything in return. Similarly we reciprocate, simply because we care and appreciate each other. This is THE ONE friendship that I am proud of and I can boast about.
Those cards that I wrote to you guys are way before the month of Sep actually, if I had expected all these to happen I would have delayed my cards and really thank you guys.
Time really flies and soon all these would come to an end. Really man guys, you guys have really spent a great deal of your time on us, and in the midst of it neglecting your studies and family. Of course your pocket also, having tree barks/branches and leaves for your three meals next month. You guys really shouldn’t have spent so much on us, ‘ba chou mee’ is enough for us already, right Esmond? I am not so brave like Esmond to make a speech, and this is one of the few ways that I can show my appreciation. For me, one other way that I can show my appreciation is to urge you guys to really study hard. For the coming next week, we don’t have to go through all these late nights and supper anymore. Really. Go back to your studies and just concentrate on things that you guys have to. I received enough from all of you guys and I really cannot ask for more. Really!
Yup. With this I shall end my blog here. Though still abit full but its like 5am now. Should I eat my breakfast now? haha… ‘Zhou gong’ is knocking on my door already. I have saved this blog on my comp and on my thumb drive and especially posted on this blog to constantly remind myself of this friendship and of you guys. Once again, thank you!
Well guys, you have really given Esmond and I a very wonderful night just now, in fact for the past weeks. Well before I go any further, there are some things which I thought should be given credit for. First to Ivy, thanks for that wonderful cake that you have brought to share with us. Speaking as a boyfriend and as a friend, the little thought of sharing something nice with us and the simple act of going to Bukit Timah to get the cake speaks volume of your sincerity and thoughts. It is very much appreciated by all of us, definitely! Secondly to Cecilia, Magdalene and Melissa, their presences are definitely significant and felt by all of us, without which our night wouldn’t have been better!
Coming back to what I initially wanted to say, well guys really have to thank you a million times for all that you have done. The time that you have sacrificed on us, I am, and I am sure Esmond is too, really appreciate all your efforts. No amount of thank you will ever be enough! When did you guys started all these? Before Hu liren left I think. Come to think of it I am sure it’s like almost for a month. I came back home really feeling very satisfied (not because of the nasi lemak lah!), amidst all the laughter and singing that we had comes this very sincere and true bond among all of us. Our friendship really defines the meaning of unconditional love and giving. We show our true self to one another, not afraid of the critics that might come with it. We share our views selflessly, not afraid of any backlash that might be thrown back at us. We give willingly and not expect anything in return. Similarly we reciprocate, simply because we care and appreciate each other. This is THE ONE friendship that I am proud of and I can boast about.
Those cards that I wrote to you guys are way before the month of Sep actually, if I had expected all these to happen I would have delayed my cards and really thank you guys.
Time really flies and soon all these would come to an end. Really man guys, you guys have really spent a great deal of your time on us, and in the midst of it neglecting your studies and family. Of course your pocket also, having tree barks/branches and leaves for your three meals next month. You guys really shouldn’t have spent so much on us, ‘ba chou mee’ is enough for us already, right Esmond? I am not so brave like Esmond to make a speech, and this is one of the few ways that I can show my appreciation. For me, one other way that I can show my appreciation is to urge you guys to really study hard. For the coming next week, we don’t have to go through all these late nights and supper anymore. Really. Go back to your studies and just concentrate on things that you guys have to. I received enough from all of you guys and I really cannot ask for more. Really!
Yup. With this I shall end my blog here. Though still abit full but its like 5am now. Should I eat my breakfast now? haha… ‘Zhou gong’ is knocking on my door already. I have saved this blog on my comp and on my thumb drive and especially posted on this blog to constantly remind myself of this friendship and of you guys. Once again, thank you!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]