Thursday, September 29, 2005
One More time...
Guys,
for my happiness...I will delete it one more time....can please? I reallie going to break down soon so please help me....qiu qiu ni men.....If we are to be together one day, I have to face you all u get it? It doesnt help by being so angry now...I have already lost u guys once, I dont want to lose u guys again....I also dont wanna lose her and I am willing to change for her.....I hope that one day if she returns to me, I will be able to provide her with the happiness that she is looking for...... Guys, you all knew how terrible I was last time... so if you can relate, there will be some similarities here and there for these breakup...ok? I know I am stupid, I am silly but sometimes, things arent what the surface seemed... Just like when I told some of my friends my sadness, they were so shocked that I broke up when they thought we were so strong, they thought we could have lasted.... Some facts or words on the surface cannot relate the whole matter... So PLease please....i have never felt so terrible before...I thought relationships to me is just part and parcel of life but I guess this one meant too much to me...... I wan to pick myself up but everything takes time and I hope i will be able to....if you all do care about me, dont say le can? sighZ.....
Huli.....
for my happiness...I will delete it one more time....can please? I reallie going to break down soon so please help me....qiu qiu ni men.....If we are to be together one day, I have to face you all u get it? It doesnt help by being so angry now...I have already lost u guys once, I dont want to lose u guys again....I also dont wanna lose her and I am willing to change for her.....I hope that one day if she returns to me, I will be able to provide her with the happiness that she is looking for...... Guys, you all knew how terrible I was last time... so if you can relate, there will be some similarities here and there for these breakup...ok? I know I am stupid, I am silly but sometimes, things arent what the surface seemed... Just like when I told some of my friends my sadness, they were so shocked that I broke up when they thought we were so strong, they thought we could have lasted.... Some facts or words on the surface cannot relate the whole matter... So PLease please....i have never felt so terrible before...I thought relationships to me is just part and parcel of life but I guess this one meant too much to me...... I wan to pick myself up but everything takes time and I hope i will be able to....if you all do care about me, dont say le can? sighZ.....
Huli.....
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]