Sunday, September 04, 2005

East.Side.Back.Street

East.Side.Back.Street
Yo Guys,
haven's being updating at this site for 1 week le. I just started my school term and academic life here is rather "calm". I use the word "calm" to make relation to the tide as in it does not go up and down like singapore. Homework is given but it is rather straight forward eg a 2 mark question in A level is like a 5 mark question here. Actually it is both good and bad because heavier weightage means losing more marks if you get it wrong but of course if you manage to conquer it, then all goes well for you then. Oh ya oh ya! I found a bunch of guys to play soccer and I just had my first game yesterday!!!!!!!!! However, nothing can be compared to the eastside backstreet showdown man! haha..... hey, how are you guys man? update me leh.

Huli





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]