Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Blabberings.

Hi everybody!
I just got back from ChompChomp, it's a heavy duty day! Today's events evolved around eating! Lam and I were supposed to meet up for a movie today, our usual date on a Wednesday. The movie was not feasible but we more than made up for it with a wholesome dinner/supper-late supper.
Few things have happened recently, fortunate or not I do not know. It has been ongoing for almost 2-3 weeks now and I have kept it from most of you, mainly because I see no need to speak of it and basically felt I needed to make rational decisions on my own. Well if you guys are thinking of 'Biathlon', you are way off, it is nowhere close to what I am speaking of. ;) I have tried to find a good time to speak about it but we were all busy. Maybe this sat?
I am looking forward to this Sat's bbq, really am! Unfortunately Ivy and Hu liren would not be here to join us. Ah kow will be late too due to other commitments. Everyone please be on time and have sufficient rest the night before so we could all enjoy a nice evening dinner together. Definitely don't wanna see people lying comfortably on the couch, eyes blinking and yawning uncontrollably. It should be one of the last, if not the last dinner that everyone would be present. If anyone has any idea on where to head after dinner, we would greatly appreciate it! For your information, dumb ideas have been heavily criticized and rejected by the board so if you will, please come up with sensible 'family day' ideas. Oh yes, everyone please note that Fri evening we are playing BASKETBALL!! We haven't played since Sec4 and I am dying to hear the infamous words:" Chuan bu gen wo shang" Again! Till then, Ill see you guys!



Esmond





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]