Sunday, August 14, 2005
Sq's Resolutions
In response to Songjie's wake-up call, I've decided upon a few resolutions:
1. Get washboard abs.
How do I get about doing it?
Do 3 sets of 12 leg raises in the morning and another 3 sets in the evening everyday. Increase when appropriate.
Difficulty rating: *
2. Get into the Dean's List
How do I get about doing it?
Dedicate at least 2hrs a day during weekdays on school work and at least 4 hrs a day on weekends.
(Variance of +/-1hr is allowed to compensate for changes in schedule)
Difficulty rating: ***
3. Be more proactive. Get out of comfort zone.
How do I get about doing it?
-Apply for EXCO positions in the various CCAs that I'm joining. Be more enthusiastic and passionate about things/people around me.
-Try not to be late for appointments.
Difficulty rating: ****
3. Be more responsible and less forgetful
How do I get about doing it?
-Carry a small notepad with me wherever I go to take down memos.
-Prioritise the things I list down on the memos and do them in order.
Difficulty rating: *****
1. Get washboard abs.
How do I get about doing it?
Do 3 sets of 12 leg raises in the morning and another 3 sets in the evening everyday. Increase when appropriate.
Difficulty rating: *
2. Get into the Dean's List
How do I get about doing it?
Dedicate at least 2hrs a day during weekdays on school work and at least 4 hrs a day on weekends.
(Variance of +/-1hr is allowed to compensate for changes in schedule)
Difficulty rating: ***
3. Be more proactive. Get out of comfort zone.
How do I get about doing it?
-Apply for EXCO positions in the various CCAs that I'm joining. Be more enthusiastic and passionate about things/people around me.
-Try not to be late for appointments.
Difficulty rating: ****
3. Be more responsible and less forgetful
How do I get about doing it?
-Carry a small notepad with me wherever I go to take down memos.
-Prioritise the things I list down on the memos and do them in order.
Difficulty rating: *****
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]