Tuesday, August 23, 2005
F4??
Yesterday, I was taking a train from Woodlands to meed the rest at Grapevine for the Chelsea-Arsenal match, where Arsenal was beaten 1 nail by a tyco goal from Drogba. Looking at the luck and abundance of talent on Chelsea's bench, I think Chelsea will go unbeaten this season.
On the train beside me, there was this young punk reading I-magazine and he was squirming and fidgeting about. I peeped at what he was looking and saw a pic of the taiwanese Gurlz version of F4. Damn funny. I think they are out to slam the real F4.
They are called F4 becos all of their cup sizes are E and above. Haha, anyway, I found some pictures of them online. For your viewing pleasures, esp some individuals in our clique, here they are...
This is the one with the biggest boobs...
On the train beside me, there was this young punk reading I-magazine and he was squirming and fidgeting about. I peeped at what he was looking and saw a pic of the taiwanese Gurlz version of F4. Damn funny. I think they are out to slam the real F4.
They are called F4 becos all of their cup sizes are E and above. Haha, anyway, I found some pictures of them online. For your viewing pleasures, esp some individuals in our clique, here they are...
This is the one with the biggest boobs...

This is the one who I think is the cutest...
And here are the 4 of them...

However, although these gurlz are HOT and their bodies are hotter, I'm seriously quite pissed off. How can they do such injustice to F4? Becos to me, there's only one, and only one F4 in the world.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]