Friday, August 19, 2005
East.Side.Back.Street
Yo guys! I am at the states le.... Thanks for sending me off that day and i was sincerely touched by it... I have a confession to make though and that is I cried inside.. haha... guess all the controlling didnt work at all.... hmm... the living conditions are quite nice here... my dorm is fully air conditioned although the weather is cold enough..the people here are v friendly too.... However, the homesickness is getting to me and I couldn't sleep last night. I guess its the combined result of homesickness and changes in timings...Ok man I have to go for orientation now...... I will post here often to update u guys...Thanks once again and all the best man! See you all in Dec and BSB please prepare yourselves for the US major league soccer Huli..... hahahah
Regards
Huli
Regards
Huli
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]