Thursday, July 28, 2005
WE mean BUSINESS.. No SHIT!
NO SHIT!
The Logo is designed by SQ, v CUTE.v SIMPLE. (sq u know I'm always saying these to spite you and get a bite at you, but I dun mean it in a bad way) In fact I'll put up some of the designs here for you guys to check it out.

P.S. Anyway all these are just the basic designs, if any queries for details or suggestions pls state. tkuVmuch. SQ UE if you guys would help me elaborate on our product to them tks.
Haha I guess its rather difficult for you guys to imagine that we backstreet are actually getting down into business, especially the east side who views us in their coloured prejudiced lenses. ' EH backstreet cannot get anything done la.' or like wad LUM says 'backstreet cannot plan for NUTS.'
Seriously as I'm typing this, though I would wan to justify the group's efforts, I'm beginning to feel skeptical bout the whole thing. I'm pretty sure SQ UE ZB feels the same way.
But really, what if this thing makes it? This is a pretty much the first project that we have actually come up with. I dunno how to say inspirational stuff, and I'm not bothered to say it,but I truely am standing by this project, whether it fails, or whether it makes it, I'm like totally with it.
STAND BY ME, NOBODY KNOWS,THE WAY IT'S GONNA BE! (oasis)
Anyway enough of project Coza. Recently I've been checking out the BLOG everyday, and its quite disheartening to see that not everyone is writing. Why is that so? Maybe you guys are really busy, but it'll be good to see more participation.
Back from my orientation camp, more fun then I expected. One of the more memorable issues was that when I dropped a girl I was piggybacking onto the floor. 'THUMP' Damn paiseh. I tink I've qualms bout piggybacking ppl next time. Tink I would try to lose some weight to be the one on the piggyback next time. Hope to meet up with you guys to talk more cock bout everything.
Recently I've also been looking through the past photos and these are what I found. GONE ARE THE BOTAH DAYS! On Sundays, when I see recruits booking in, my heart really goes out to them la! haha!

Still Rem we took this photo to catch the 'chiobu' at the right end.

Ok la not everyone is botah mainly the JAN enlisted kids ( a.k.a. eastsidespoilmarketeers). Where's Negroe Dude, SaobaXING,Dumbo and Terence? Curse of the clique where no FULL photo of everyone can be taken. Seto looks like a hot fat hippo here Dun u reckon? haha!

P.S. Anyone free to help us publicize our product this SUNDAY at SMU? Help will be very much needed and appreciated. TKS. ( It's SMU vivace day all the freshies will be around, GOT CHIO BU AND HUNKS AH (basically just us)).
This is a Poem written by one of my Faci, Magdelene. I LIKE! Its regarding our project COZA. Anyway our group name is also quite cheesy. Its COZAngel. hahaha!
Zarand, a place so dry and warm, is often hit by sandstorms
The rays are strong, and there's harsh winds too
Still each child is joyful
A class of students so intently studying
But in a room so soft, not sturdy
One day the earth rumbled beneath their feet
Sending all the children to flee
Each child so scared, yearning for comfort
So helpless and unprotected
The place that once had inquiring minds
Was destroyed in no time
Though the earth no longer shakes
The place they have is now in wreak
Give them a second chance to read and write
Be their angel, be their light.
All Rights Reserved
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]