Friday, July 15, 2005
I have never supported the idea of blogging, though I enjoyed reading other people's blog, but well, since it is set up by the wonderful SQ, i thought I should just support it.
Anyway, these days my life have been very busy yet fufilling indeed, whirling around school and tuition and in between trying to squeeze time training for the short Triathlon. And i think all these have started to get a toll on my body, falling sick again. So for those out there who think that blackie is neglecting them and not spending time with them, well I just seek for your understanding. If I am studying in Singapore, I wouldn't have work at all now, probably enjoying myself like some of u guys here. But the thought of my parents working so damn hard everyday just to save up a little bit more for me for my studies, I just can't bring myself to stop working. $2000 makes a difference, $200 makes a difference too...so guys, i just got to work man.
By the way, I am not here to air my grievances or to explain myself. Recently teaching has reached a new level for me, more emotionally attached to the students and I felt that I should be more responsible towards their studies, explaining all the over time after school. Suddenly it just dawned on me that we are all old already, all in our twenties. The people whom I have lunch with are all in their thirties, fourties and fifties. What the heck. Topics that I conversed with them about are what we read or hear from the newspaper and news. Life has changed drastically around us. Though it is still the usual meeting up every weekend, but i guess things are abit different now. The topics that we shared about now are different from the past, the places that we go are also more 'happening" now, haha and the best of the lot is that we are driving where ever we go now. It does not imply that that we are better transported around now, just simply signifies that we have grown OLD. New responisibilites at home and outside, financially u have gotta look after yourself; new perspective towards life, towards what you see in your friends and towards a boy girl relationship. Maturity and responsibilites have slowly creeped up on us. I don't know, but I am sure u guys will feel the same way as me in one way or another.
Recently a small hiccup happened in my family, and i got so damn bloody worried. I think if it is a few years back I wouldn't even know about it, yet alone be bothered about it. Many times i feel vexed and frustated about certain things and wanna just explode, I would if it was a few years back. I guessed all of us have matured tremendously over the last few years, credit to everyone man.
We are all gonna embark on another new chapter of our lives soon, and i really wished all of you well. Don't waste any more time man dudes, few years later you are not going to be like 18 or 20yrs old. Few years later you guys are gonna be in your mid-twenties, at the age where you choose your careers man. Aiya, anyway I know you guys will not waste your time anyway, just a friendly reminder. Blackie is always busy, but he cares too. And don't always think he spend watever time he has with Ivy, cos he did not.
That's all for now man folks.
Anyway, these days my life have been very busy yet fufilling indeed, whirling around school and tuition and in between trying to squeeze time training for the short Triathlon. And i think all these have started to get a toll on my body, falling sick again. So for those out there who think that blackie is neglecting them and not spending time with them, well I just seek for your understanding. If I am studying in Singapore, I wouldn't have work at all now, probably enjoying myself like some of u guys here. But the thought of my parents working so damn hard everyday just to save up a little bit more for me for my studies, I just can't bring myself to stop working. $2000 makes a difference, $200 makes a difference too...so guys, i just got to work man.
By the way, I am not here to air my grievances or to explain myself. Recently teaching has reached a new level for me, more emotionally attached to the students and I felt that I should be more responsible towards their studies, explaining all the over time after school. Suddenly it just dawned on me that we are all old already, all in our twenties. The people whom I have lunch with are all in their thirties, fourties and fifties. What the heck. Topics that I conversed with them about are what we read or hear from the newspaper and news. Life has changed drastically around us. Though it is still the usual meeting up every weekend, but i guess things are abit different now. The topics that we shared about now are different from the past, the places that we go are also more 'happening" now, haha and the best of the lot is that we are driving where ever we go now. It does not imply that that we are better transported around now, just simply signifies that we have grown OLD. New responisibilites at home and outside, financially u have gotta look after yourself; new perspective towards life, towards what you see in your friends and towards a boy girl relationship. Maturity and responsibilites have slowly creeped up on us. I don't know, but I am sure u guys will feel the same way as me in one way or another.
Recently a small hiccup happened in my family, and i got so damn bloody worried. I think if it is a few years back I wouldn't even know about it, yet alone be bothered about it. Many times i feel vexed and frustated about certain things and wanna just explode, I would if it was a few years back. I guessed all of us have matured tremendously over the last few years, credit to everyone man.
We are all gonna embark on another new chapter of our lives soon, and i really wished all of you well. Don't waste any more time man dudes, few years later you are not going to be like 18 or 20yrs old. Few years later you guys are gonna be in your mid-twenties, at the age where you choose your careers man. Aiya, anyway I know you guys will not waste your time anyway, just a friendly reminder. Blackie is always busy, but he cares too. And don't always think he spend watever time he has with Ivy, cos he did not.
That's all for now man folks.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]